The Bankruptcy Law Success Podcast
Welcome to the Bankruptcy Law Success podcast, where we introduce you to successful bankruptcy lawyers, as well as powerful ideas that will transform your bankruptcy practice.
- Jake Parent, who created an “irresistible” bankruptcy sales script that converts 90%+ of eligible prospects to become retained clients.
- Don Golden in Brandon, Florida, who dominates his local Google “map pack” and files about 40 bankruptcies a month with some-money-down Chapter 7s.
- Dan Garrison of Fresh Start Funding, a bankruptcy attorney who co-founded Fresh Start Funding to help other attorneys offer zero-down Chapter 7s.
- An “ideal 3-Step sales funnel” for bankruptcy lawyers that can double your filings. A conversation with Philip Tirone of 720 Systems Strategies.
- $0 Down Bankruptcies, and how they can increase your bankruptcy filings by 10x. Another conversation with Philip Tirone of 720 Systems Strategies.
- Steven Skelton in Everett, Washington, a trained salesperson who answers the phone for bankruptcy attorneys who happens to believe that having receptionists pick up the phone means you’re throwing money out the window.
- Michael Hoverson of Minneapolis, who learned how to profit from slaying the “zombie debts” that bankruptcy doesn’t even try to kill.
- Mike Ziegler of Clearwater, Florida, a bankruptcy attorney who learned how to litigate lucrative consumer plaintiffs’ claims based on an “alphabet soup” of FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA violations.
- Philip Tirone of Phoenix, who stumbled upon a way that bankruptcy attorneys can get more bankruptcy clients by tweaking their pitch to sell the benefits of bankruptcy (like “lower car payments”).
- Michael Jaafar of Detroit, who found a simple method that any bankruptcy lawyer can use to easily double their bankruptcy revenues by leveraging the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- David Stidham of Utah, who founded BK Billing which sounds like a boring company but actually enables “$0 down Chapter 7s” (which could triple your filings in a heartbeat.)
- Austin Smith of New York City, who has blazed a trail for discharging student loans that other bankruptcy lawyers can follow.
- Christie Arkovich of Tampa, who pivoted from a shrinking bankruptcy market to a booming market for student loan lawyers.
- Michael Jaafar of Detroit, who possibly found bankruptcy’s Holy Grail by figuring out how to discharge most private student loans in bankruptcy.
- Bob Weed of Northern Virginia, who grew his bankruptcy practice despite Google chopping his search traffic in half, and also happens to have been my client for the last year.
- Marcos Oliva of Rio Grande Valley, who grew his bankruptcy practice to 16 staff by acquiring his competitors for no money down.
- Matt Herron of Pittsburgh, who mastered the “minimum retainer” strategy to build a bankruptcy practice that cares about people.
- Jonathan Ginsberg of Atlanta, who built his bankruptcy practice using every marketing technique imaginable.
- Errin Stowell of Overland Park, Kansas, who found a way to get 50+ phone calls a week using judgment notices, his kids, and a few stamps.